FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING (FPFF)
This training provides an understanding of the nature and risk of fire, and expertise to respond effectively to extinguish fires, should they develop; enabling them to be competent when discovering a fire on-board, to take immediate action and respond to emergencies on board a vessel.
The overall aim is to provide seafarers with the necessary knowledge, understanding and proficiency to carry out designated fire duties in accordance with international regulations.
On completion of the training, trainees will have the knowledge of:
- The ways in which fires are caused
- The precautions to be taken to minimise the risk of fire on ships.
- Hazards involved in fire at sea
- Fire prevention precautions
- Fire detection and raising alarms
- First Aid Actions on discovery of a fire
- Duties of members and Equipment
NO OF SEATS
Total No Of Seats : 24
Total Duration: 3 Days
Total Fees: 4500